Online project launch — A case study of work conducted for a client
Corbecoms supported this launch from conceptualization, prepping moderation and speakers, pre-recordings to backing up during the event and post-event outreach.
Challenging times call for innovative solutions
On 10 June 2020, German Development Cooperation and the Kenyan Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives launched the Rural Youth Employment in the Agri-food Sector Initiative online.
Implementation will take place in Western Kenya for the next five years.
Speakers included (in order of appearance):
- Dan Ochieng, Moderator
- Shadrack Mutavi, Senior Policy Advisor, GIZ Agriculture Kenya
- Betty Morgan, Secretary Siaya County Youth Network, Kenya
- Daniel Alker, Head of German Development Cooperation in Kenya
- Prof. Hamadi Boga, MoALFC, State Dept for Crops Development and Agricultural Research
- His Excellency Prof. Philip Kutima, Dep. Governor Kakamega County, Kenya – Anne Nyaga, MoALFC, CAS for Crop Development and Agriculture and Cooperatives
- Hon. Dr Linah Jebii Kilimo, MoAlFC, CAS for Livestock, Fisheries, the Blue Economy and Aquaculture
- Dr Mathias Braun, Coordinator Agriculture, Rural Development, Youth Employment Cluster, German Development Cooperation, Kenya
- Nadine Günther, Head of Component, Steering Unit, Rural Youth Employment in the Agri-food Sector, GIZ Germany
- Gabriel Litunya, Chairperson Kakamega County Youth Agribusiness Association, Kenya
- Jane Ngige, Vice-Chair Agricultural Sector Board Kenya, Private Sector Alliance
- Dr Pascal Kambutho, Chairman and Managing Director Agrimech Africa Ltd.